The Oaks Bed and Breakfast is proud to offer our guests spacious and comfortable accommodations, each with full private baths and easy access to all the beauty and attractions of Western North Carolina.
All rates are single and double occupancy and subject to applicable state and local taxes. Each additional guest is $20 per night. A full gourmet breakfast is served each morning. Guests with pets, staying in the Acorn Suite, will be assessed a $5o one time, non-refundable pet fee.
Our Queen Rooms
- The Red Room…..$159.
- The Yellow Room…..$159.
- The Green Room (Deluxe Queen Suite)…..$169.
- The Audubon Room…..$159.
Our Twin Suite
- The Turret Room…..$159.
The Carriage House Cottage Suites
- The Acorn Suite—(Queen)…..$199.
Leaf Season: Sept. 26-Nov. 6
- The Turret Room…..$169.
- The Green Room…..$179.
- The Red Room…..$169.
- The Yellow Room…..$169.
- The Audubon Room…..$169.
- Acorn Suite…..$219+tax
Weekend bookings require a two night minimum. Single night weekend reservations are considered by the Thursday prior.
Cancellation Policy: A deposit equal to a single night stay is required to secure all reservations and will be charged to your credit card. Cancellations made more than seven calendar days before check-in will incur a $25 Booking Fee. Cancellations withing SEVEN calendar days of check-in will incur forfeiture of your one night’s deposit. In the case of reservations for two or more days, cancellation will result in half (50%) of the total for all days booked being assessed against your credit card. If you fail to cancel your scheduled stay, all dates booked will be charged to your card. Holiday and Leaf Season cancellations require a FOURTEEN day notice from the date of check-in.
Call for availability and reservations or visit our reservations page on the website.
We welcome Visa, MasterCard and Discover as well as cash or personal checks.
Dates to remember:
• Festival of Flowers, Biltmore, April 1-May 20th
• Mother’s Day, May 13th weekend
• Saluda Arts and Music Festival, May 19th
• Garden Jubilee, Hendersonville, May 26-27th
• Memorial Day, May 28th
• Sandburg Folk Music Festival, May 28th
• The Blue Ridge BBQ Festival, June 8-9th
• Independence Day Celebration & Fireworks, July 4th
• Coon Dog Day, July 7th
• Minor League Baseball, Asheville Tourists and Greenville Drive, April-September
• The Annual Bele Chere Celebration, Asheville, July
• Annual Hickory Nut Gorge Olympiad & Race to the Rock, Lake Lure, August
• North Carolina Apple Festival, Hendersonville September, Labor Day weekend
• Fall Leaf Season, September, November
• The Flat Rock Music Festival, Flat Rock, September
• Moogfest, Asheville, October 26 – 27• Biltmore Candlelight Christmas, Biltmore Estate, December
• Christmas at Connemara, Carl Sandburg National Historic Site, December
• Home Town Christmas, Saluda, December 14• A Victorian Christmas , The Oaks Bed and Breakfast, December