The Acorn Suite
Everything you need is here in this spacious and comfortable mountain retreat.
The Acorn Suite is on the ground floor of the Carriage House, and as the name implies, the structure was originally the stables, where the carriage was stored and the stable hands lived. Somewhere in The Oaks Bed and Breakfast history, the Carriage House had been converted into two complete luxury cottage suites.
- The Acorn Suite can easily accommodate two or more guests and is ideal for extended stays. Parking directly in front of The Acorn makes it easily accessible for people with limited mobility.
- Discover your inner gourmet while preparing meals in this fully equipped kitchen, with a full-size refrigerator, range, microwave and coffee maker.
- Stretch out in your personal living room and enjoy the view from your private deck. A large bathroom, ceiling fans, individually controlled heat and A/C and huge windows complete this “home-away-from-home” and make for the perfect mountain experience.
- Winter-Spring Special 20% Off!
- Fourth of July
- The Oaks Bed and Breakfast in Historic Saluda, North Carolina
- FROG Jam and the Art of the Two Finger Wave
- The Art of Breakfast
- What Makes Saluda One of America’s “Playful Cities”?
- Top Ten Reasons to Stay at The Oaks
- The Oaks… Where Breakfast is an Event
- Saluda, North Carolina
- Looking Back at Christmas ’09
We Love Our Four-Legged Friends! The Oaks Bed and Breakfast is proud to be a “pet friendly” accommodation. Let us know you intend to bring your fuzzy-buddy and we provide the treats!